You will see results in relatively short order. New attitudes, behaviors and confidence typically increase appreciably in about 3 - 4 months. You will have been working on challenging goals, tough people issues, and provocative strategies in real time. Depending on the your specific coaching plan, with a few months of leadership coaching, you can expect to see…
- a boost to your confidence and optimism
- a new ability to discern and choose
- renewed energy, creativity and willingness to experiment
- a sharpening of your people skills
- a refinement in your capacity to think strategically
- clarity replacing fogginess about your goals
- risk-taking action, balanced by healthy caution
- accelerated productivity and decision-making
- significantly increased level of self-awareness
- positive feedback from others (including family & friends)
For more results, see Clients' Experiences›
To discuss coaching and how it might serve you, call me and we’ll schedule a sample session at no charge. Contact Bonnie›
Back to top›
“… I now experience true satisfaction, and even joy, in my interactions with patients and fellow staff. Amazing! I'm like a new person at work... "
Emergency Room MD
“… I just got my performance evalution...I got a 17% bonus!"
Sr. VP, Healthcare Association
“… I just wanted to say how right the decision to change careers has been..."
A Mom, from full-time administration to home-based, part-time business ownership